Since I was
a Little boy I was motivated by meticulous things. My first sport was about
precision; the shot with weapons. When I was 7, I started shooting different
types of weapons in a sportive way in shooting ranges until I was 13 years old.
I think that, from that moment on, my taste for sport began. I wanted to do it
well in every one of them (I practiced different sports), and that's how I
focused my life until I was 17 when I wanted to study something related to
sport. Obviously this fell apart after I met the guitar playing.
In every
family trip bands like Creedence, The Beatles, The Police, The Doors, Led
Zeppelin and others used to be on the car radio so I adopted that music style
since I was a young boy, and when my mother gave me my first guitar I believed
she thought it was a good hobby and I also did at the beginning. But discovering
the guitar I got immersed in disciplines like jazz and classic music, being
this, the one that captured my attention due to the great technical requirement
to be developed.
Practice a sports besides being very entertaining, it's very good for the health, but play the guitar is better hahaha, I like playing basketball and playing guitar :)
ResponderEliminar