I haver never lived a paranormal activity, but I don't discard the existence of this, example.
A friend who travelled to Brazil told me, he saw aparently an intergalactic battle, YES! a INTERGALACTIC BATTLE!, like Star wars or Guardians of the galaxy, he didn't explain to me clear, but he described it with hand moves, he said to me, he never lived a similar experince.
Later, a couple of weeks ago, he showed me a video, and I said: "I can´t explain that". and he responded: "that's what I saw" now I bring to you a link of the video in Youtube:
I know the special effects used in movies, but does a friend tells you!, mm... I'm so confused and I dont know what to think.
An extra data: my friend never lies to me, and never gave me a sings of being a mythomanic, so, if you have a similar experience, TELL ME! I'm dying of curiosity.
Regards.
hi oscar, how are you, i invite you to visit my blog and you can read my history about this topic
ResponderEliminarThat's a wild story! I know it sounds crazy, but people tend to relate unknown phenomena to cultural conventions. And maybe, that is the case right here. Nevertheless, a friend is a friend and we shouldn't disregard their experiences just like that. I think it is time to do some further research
ResponderEliminarI want to see a intergalactic batlle too
ResponderEliminarThis event is very interesting, I never imagine that these things could happen, I am shocked hahaha
ResponderEliminar