When I have been travel in bike (in the bicycle touring mode) I found information about a one of the biggest cycle rute in the world, this calling EuroVelo, and of course it's a great challenge.
Located in europe this cycle rute develops in all the countries around the Europe and its extends by thousands of kilometers. now, it is necesary to say, EuroVelo has 17 routes, and choosing one is very difficult, because, all the routes contains lovely places to go, and many countries to visit,
This cycle route it was co-financed by the European union and the ECF (European Cyclists Federaton) and under the accion of the Sustainable Tourism this could be the strong argument to say "you can visit all europe with your strength"
So, if I choose rigth now the EuroVelo route (one of the 17) I thnk I choose the number 7, "The Sun rute". The EuroVelo 7 starts in Norway and it goes through 7 countries, until to finish in Malta. Why this rute?, I heard norway have nice places, and the idea of cross the baltic sea seduces me, but the rute visit another places with a lot of history, like Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and of course Roma after arriving to Malta.
Located in europe this cycle rute develops in all the countries around the Europe and its extends by thousands of kilometers. now, it is necesary to say, EuroVelo has 17 routes, and choosing one is very difficult, because, all the routes contains lovely places to go, and many countries to visit,
This cycle route it was co-financed by the European union and the ECF (European Cyclists Federaton) and under the accion of the Sustainable Tourism this could be the strong argument to say "you can visit all europe with your strength"
So, if I choose rigth now the EuroVelo route (one of the 17) I thnk I choose the number 7, "The Sun rute". The EuroVelo 7 starts in Norway and it goes through 7 countries, until to finish in Malta. Why this rute?, I heard norway have nice places, and the idea of cross the baltic sea seduces me, but the rute visit another places with a lot of history, like Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and of course Roma after arriving to Malta.
wow! This is a energy travel. I think is really interesting and a big challenge
ResponderEliminarWow, it must be very tiring to travel in bicycle, but definitely an unforgettable experience!
ResponderEliminar