If I saved enough money for a trip, I would like to visit Japan, I saw in a web site some good comments about this country.
This country
have a great roads to do on bike and a lot of beauty landscapes to see,
Thanks to the great politic relation between chile and japan is too accessible to travel without doing a lot of errands, and the stay in japan can be longer than a year (if you have money to stay there).
The weather in japan is tempered and the only problem can be the rain, but you can refuge in the temples for free,not inside but close, some comments about temples is “you can sleep very safe and sound in there”.
When I started to do ciclotourism I went to argentina with my best friend Felipe. We started in Villarrica going to Bariloche. We haved a tent, food and clothes in ours saddlebags. We pedal on day, and in the night we assembled the tent and slept. thanks to this experience I falling in love with the ciclotuorism and when i have some time I try to doit.

My dear friend Felipe and I in San Martin de los Andes



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario