A few years
ago, in Villarrica, I went to a closing of master classes that were taking
place in the school of music and Cultural Foundation Papageno (foundation which
helps me monetarily for my studies). Where students of cello and the teacher
played for the end of the course called TTT
(teachers teach teachers) the teacher was Umberto Clerici, which I did
not know and which I had very well comments of, it was then the concert to
which I went with less expectations, it was free and took place in a hall of
the School, that can accommodate only about 20 people. After listening to some
cello students, the moment arrived where together with some students, Umberto
would play.
I think the
room had more students than viewers, and of course Villarrica is not a big
city, much less attached to culture and arts, so.
At the
moment when the chairs are moving, Umberto began to speak in a very weak
Spanish and that after a few words he decided to use Italian, saying: "I
think if I speak in Italian it will be better, besides it's not that
different".
With the
instrument in his hand and with the chairs arranged in the "stage",
he prepared the scores and took a deep breath to make way for the first note.
Only with the first note that he played managed to bristle my hair, it was a
magnificent, powerful, passionate sound and, through the piece, he never lost
his volume and speech, they were only about 5 minutes, but they were
spectacular.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario