Ir al contenido principal

Are You Into Social Media?


Well, I used three social media apps

For me they have different purposes,  

I say, Whatsapp have the work of the communicate yourself  instantaneously with your friends, family, classmates or another people of you circle. In other way, other applications I’ve used is Facebook and Instagram. Some people says facebook is a older App but I don’t think this, because Facebook have a robust use to me, because a put my videos and I promote my work, and adventures whit a lot of photos (this option is not available in Instagram ) so, I can tell, Facebook is a great app to me.
About Instagram, I can say, it’s a very happy app, all the people upload photos with a smile in the face, whit friends, some parties, adventures, and the videos aren´t longer they gives to Instagran a kind of dynamism. In my case I used Instagram for the same purpose of the Facebook but with less content, a photos of my career whit text and add some hashtag to take some new followers to show my work.

The only problem of this apps is they take a lot of my time, so I try to check this apss when I boring or in my free times, its global knowledge that they are addictive, it’s necessary have to be careful.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About me.

Oscar Manuel Nilo Palma was born in Villarica the 13th of september of 1991, at seventeen years he showed interest in music, specifically in Jazz guitar music and Classical guitar music, He started his studies in a little school of music called Papageno (now called Fundacion Papageno) in honor of the character of the magic flute of Mozart. Then ,he started his formal  studies in the conservatory of Universidad Austral de Chile in 2013, he was there until 2015 when he travelled to Santiago of Chile to continue his career in the Universidad De Chile with  master Ernesto Quezada; Unfortunately, he died in 2016, but until this day he continues his studies with the guitarrist Miguel Alvarez. Early music Grew on him  and he started in 2017 to study a renaissance lute with  master Rodrigo Diaz Riquelme until the day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbZMfEeXOFA

The last english blog

Learn English in the university it should be mandatory, for our career we need to develop in this language, to read a lot of texts that have not been translated into Spanish, and that’s the only way to approach to the information of music, interpretation and musical theory. Most text of music are in English and the idea to take the same information in Spanish is a dream, because English is more universal. The use of blog, I think is necessary to approach to different topics and discover new areas of the language to use. Maybe, ask some opinions on some issues can be a good strategy, because (in my case) giving an opinion duplicates efforts to make themselves understood. In English I see my problem in the practice, always I don´t find a partner to talk and that ends up lowering my level of understanding and how I develop in a conversation. So! The solution for this is finding a partner to try to practice the language. I have a friend who handles English better, and of course if ...

My Opinion About:

Well, in Chile we have a good idea of the public transport but it has not been well executed, by one side we have the regularity of the subway called “Metro”, but by the other side, the urban buses called Transantiago dont do their job,  many people are not happy with the performance of transantiago, too much time of waiting, poor condition of the buses and very high rates, another problem is the situation that confronts taxi driver and Uber drivers, but this is a hard topic, now I will try to describe the situation about cyclists. In Chile in the lasts days have to front a weird new law, about a road coexistence, but only affected to cycles, in simply words, this law says: all the cyclists who are between 15 and 65 years old have to transit on the street or on bikeway and not on the sidewalk, this is not the problem, this law is really brilliant, but obviously this law is taken from the countries  that they have a good bike culture and a lot of good bikeways, thing that not h...