some years ago I
habed the tradition with a friend to do a gnocchi one time at the week, so ,
when I met this food I falling in love, it´s not a expensive food and only
takes some time to do.
All this preparations wee make whit a "salsa pesto" another
delight to me...
A Italian friend told me a short story of gnocchi, he says to me, the gnocchi
is the first “pasta”. until there nobody knew the pasta work, and gnocchi are
the first. The historical appearance of the gnocchi is in the Renaissance, in
this times they were made with other ingredients, and the gnocchi had diferents
colors depending the recipe, for example some gnocchi have a golden color,
anothers takes a orange, green or purple, all depends of the ingredients.
The magic of the gnocchi is you can
freeze they, and if you cook a lot of gnocchi you can save them, and eat in another time.
tomato, pesto, white sauce, etc…

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario