well, my job is certain the most obviously, because I study classical guitar interpretation, and the way to continue is the performer guitarrist and the teaching path.
but...
I don´t know, i have some ideas to try to do...
I will tell you my bigest idea:
One of my favorites thing is ride in a bike (ciclotourism) and I think arround this for a long time, so, somtime of my life, I will try to mix my two passion, the bike and the guitar.
but...
I don´t know, i have some ideas to try to do...
I will tell you my bigest idea:
One of my favorites thing is ride in a bike (ciclotourism) and I think arround this for a long time, so, somtime of my life, I will try to mix my two passion, the bike and the guitar.
One of the
ways I see to do this is, organizing a concert tour where I will to be able to go
cycling, , arriving to places where they shelter me some days before for
practice the repertoire I will play, and later do the concert and continue
pedaling.
Of course
it a unusual work, but highly comforting to me.
One of the
aspects that I would have to take into account is having good guitar safety
equipment. at the same time I need to worry about the weather conditions. Obviously,
in a winter season, my fingers will get cold and I won’t be able to move them. Another
important point to consider is food and a good travel plan, above all its spouses
to be an adventure!.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario