Ir al contenido principal

Postgraduate studies


For all this time a focused my career to have the chance to study in another country, this is the only way to take more information and level about music and the instrument that I study.

I have some ideas, but nothing confirmed, my first option (until today) is Austria, some of the bests teachers and performers doing classes in this country, and this institutions are not expensive, but, live in there its very expensive, so the only way to arrive to this country is with a scholarship that gives me the money to keep me living there.

Another problem is the language, if I will study in there, I need talk German, and to me is a very fascinating language, so, a try to start learn German this summer, and continue with classes during the next year. Some institutions don’t have problems with the English language, and you can start your post graduate studies with the basic level of the German language and upgrade the language level in the country, there is so attractive to me.  

A good point of this country is what I have a good friend in there, and he takes some years in Austria, and its better arrive in a country with a friend can show you the county.  
Another place is Spain, but I recently learned of his postgraduate studies, so I still need to know about this country and its offer, of course the language is not a problem in this case and the price of this institutions are similar to the Austrian, but as I said, I'm recently having information about this option.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About me.

Oscar Manuel Nilo Palma was born in Villarica the 13th of september of 1991, at seventeen years he showed interest in music, specifically in Jazz guitar music and Classical guitar music, He started his studies in a little school of music called Papageno (now called Fundacion Papageno) in honor of the character of the magic flute of Mozart. Then ,he started his formal  studies in the conservatory of Universidad Austral de Chile in 2013, he was there until 2015 when he travelled to Santiago of Chile to continue his career in the Universidad De Chile with  master Ernesto Quezada; Unfortunately, he died in 2016, but until this day he continues his studies with the guitarrist Miguel Alvarez. Early music Grew on him  and he started in 2017 to study a renaissance lute with  master Rodrigo Diaz Riquelme until the day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbZMfEeXOFA

The last english blog

Learn English in the university it should be mandatory, for our career we need to develop in this language, to read a lot of texts that have not been translated into Spanish, and that’s the only way to approach to the information of music, interpretation and musical theory. Most text of music are in English and the idea to take the same information in Spanish is a dream, because English is more universal. The use of blog, I think is necessary to approach to different topics and discover new areas of the language to use. Maybe, ask some opinions on some issues can be a good strategy, because (in my case) giving an opinion duplicates efforts to make themselves understood. In English I see my problem in the practice, always I don´t find a partner to talk and that ends up lowering my level of understanding and how I develop in a conversation. So! The solution for this is finding a partner to try to practice the language. I have a friend who handles English better, and of course if ...

My Opinion About:

Well, in Chile we have a good idea of the public transport but it has not been well executed, by one side we have the regularity of the subway called “Metro”, but by the other side, the urban buses called Transantiago dont do their job,  many people are not happy with the performance of transantiago, too much time of waiting, poor condition of the buses and very high rates, another problem is the situation that confronts taxi driver and Uber drivers, but this is a hard topic, now I will try to describe the situation about cyclists. In Chile in the lasts days have to front a weird new law, about a road coexistence, but only affected to cycles, in simply words, this law says: all the cyclists who are between 15 and 65 years old have to transit on the street or on bikeway and not on the sidewalk, this is not the problem, this law is really brilliant, but obviously this law is taken from the countries  that they have a good bike culture and a lot of good bikeways, thing that not h...