When I arrived to Santiago on 2015, I focused all my energies in my studies so, that year I don´t saw T.V, just in the lunch with my grandmother (mother of my mother) I saw some soap opera but only this, until the day a friend arrived with a pendrive with music that she wanted to show me, the music it was ok but in the files I found a movie called “Capote”, so in the night I saw this movie in my bed. I had not seen a good movie for a long time, the movie plot is based on true history happened in EE.UU, specifically in Holcomb in the west of Kansas, and show the efforts of Truman Capote (a writer) to take the facts of the cruel murder made by two guys where they murdered a whole family.
I liked the movie so much, that I saw it a few times, and until today I see again. I loved to much the movie, so that I barely had the money, I went to buy the book. both complement each other very well, the movie shows the side of the efforts of the writer and the conversations with the murderers and the book shows all the drama of the history. I do not want to tell you much because I really want you to see the movie and read the book called “in cold blood”.
I liked the movie so much, that I saw it a few times, and until today I see again. I loved to much the movie, so that I barely had the money, I went to buy the book. both complement each other very well, the movie shows the side of the efforts of the writer and the conversations with the murderers and the book shows all the drama of the history. I do not want to tell you much because I really want you to see the movie and read the book called “in cold blood”.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario